Time-Out Sports Ministries strives to help Christian athletes and coaches stay fixed on God (Psalm 57:7) by equipping them with biblical, sports relevant tools, to foster a higher level of faith and a deeper level of devotion to Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord.
As you view this website you are welcome to copy and use the material for your FCA Huddle or Bible study.
Please let us know if the website is useful and user friendly. If you have any suggestions you would like to see on the website e-mail Coach Street at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks and enjoy!
Coach Pat Street
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible consisting of the Old and New Testament, to be the only inspired, inerrant, infallible, authoritative Word of God written.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling power and fullness the Christian is enabled to live a godly life in this present evil world.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in Christ.
Coach J. Patrick Street has over thirty years experience serving in youth ministry. He has written several books and manuals dealing with teenage life and the importance of teens in the Body of Christ. He is the founder and director of Time-Out Sports Ministries that focuses on supplying sports oriented biblical material for sports chapels, FCA huddle meetings, and Bible studies. He is currently the River Valley High School Fellowship of Christian Athletes Huddle Coach and the Senior Pastor of Salem Evangelical Church in Marion, Ohio. He’s been married 41 years to his high school sweetheart, Diane. They have four grown children and eight grandchildren.